Awesome SUNG JEE WOO’s TUTORIAL about How to fight against taller opponent.
about Master SUNG JEE WOO
Master Woo is recognized internationally for his achievement and dedication to the advancement and growth of Tae Kwon Do. As deep as his involvement is with the sport aspect of Tae Kwon Do, Master Woo emphasizes that the mental and emotional strength of a Tae Kwon Doist is equally important. “Tae Kwon Do is not only about competition or even self defense; ultimately Tae Kwon Do is about self improvement. Properly taught, Tae Kwon Do improves the mind, body, and spirit.”
- Earned Degree in Tae Kwon Do from Yong-In University in Korea 1987-1994
- Major: Taekwondo and Physical Education in Korea 1987-1994
- 6th Degree Black Belt from World Taekwondo Federation 2005
- Multiple black belt degree in Hapkido and Judo
- 1st World Taekwondo Hanmadang Breaking and Poomsae Champion
- Delivered more than 10 million online tutoria views
- Former Yong-In Univ. Korean national demonstration team member
- Former South Korea President’s Special Guard Team Member(1989-1992)
- Physical Education Teacher’s License from the Ministry of Education 1994
- Taekwondo Master Instructor License from World Taekwondo Federation 1994
- Taekwondo Coach & Referee License from World Taekwondo Federation 1993
- Completed YOGA Teacher’s Program from Yong-In University 1994
- Over 30 years of Tae Kwon Do Experience
- Master Woo currently directs all of his efforts to developing Yong-In TaeKwonDo Academy for the benefit of his students.
visit master Woo Website click here.